We help parents support children through the stress of separation.
Families, parents and children need additional help during the difficult time after separation. We assist parents in working out practical strategies appropriate to the child’s development to ensure their wellbeing. We offer:-
- Keeping Kids in Mind post-separation parenting groups and individual support
- A post-separation children's group
- Sydney Children's Contact Service available for parents to have safe, supervised contact with their children
- Counselling for children and parents affected by separation
- Seven days a week telephone parenting support with our Parent Line NSW service
- Domestic violence counselling to ensure children can be protected from violence
Contact us online or call 13 18 19 to find the right support.