Our Promise to You
Leaving a gift in your Will to the CatholicCare Foundation is the ultimate way to support the work of CatholicCare Sydney well into the future.
To honour your generosity and trust we make the following promises:
- We understand that remembering your family and those nearest to you is your first priority when making your Will.
- If you have already included the CatholicCare Foundation in your Will, or if you intend to do so, we would love to hear from you. However, we respect your decision not to tell us.
- If you do tell us of your gift, we will be able to thank you in your lifetime. We will keep you updated on our achievements, new developments and future directions through our newsletter and personal contact.
- People who have remembered the CatholicCare Foundation in their Will are invited to exclusive occasions that acknowledge their generosity.
- We will use your gift effectively and with integrity and respect.
- We will use your gift for the purpose for which it was given.
- You will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of your generosity, but only with your permission.
- We acknowledge your Will is a personal document and that you have the right to change it at any time. We recommend you obtain legal advice when making or revising your Will.
- Your privacy is paramount to CatholicCare Sydney. We will never divulge your details to a third party.